Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Memory Keeper's Daughter

  I recently finished reading The Memory Keeper's Daughter, by Kim Edwards.  For lack of better words, it rocked!! Good plot, realistic dialogue, incredible character development, it was just perfect... I definitely recommend it for fans of Jodi Picoult's writing - I found some similarities. Now I really want to see the movie! TGFN(thank G-d for netflix).
  As far as books, I have moved on to Life of Pi by Yann Martel. It seems interesting, but I'm not enjoying it AS much. I hate when that happens: you finish reading such a good book that for a while afterwards you compare everything you read to it. 
  What are you reading/any suggestions??

p.s. that question was directed to all my imaginary readers... unless I were to attract a couple of real readers?

1 comment:

  1. To make a link list, go to layout on your dashboard, then to add a gadget, then scroll down the list til you get to link list. Then you can add links and titles of blogs you want on your list!

    ReplyDelete