Bonus: Emma Watson, whom I adore showed up to support the brand she's the face of. Looking stunning as always.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
I generally don't take pictures of what I wear to school, because I generally dislike what I wear to school. My school follows a very strict dress code policy, which includes relatively high necklines, a ban on sleeveless tops, and the restriction that skirts must come to the knee. Today, I happened to really like my outfit, for the first time in ages. I only managed to snap this picture before dashing out the door this morning:
(Jacket from Marshalls. t-shirt from Forever 21. Skirt from H&M. black studded flats from Marshalls.)
The following are 3 outfits that I liked from the 3.1 Phillip Lim Spring 2010 show. I found most of the collection uninspiring... a lot of the same old trench coats... sigh. But these are great:
(This feels a little bit Rodarte to me...)
Monday, September 14, 2009
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Unfortunately, for reasons unknown, my computer hasn't been allowing me to upload photos to the blog. So for now, I'll have to post without pictures.
In the past few days I have made a (very long) playlist of songs that I'm loving for this season.
1. Summer Skin - Death Cab for Cutie
2. Happier - Guster
3. The Winner Is - DeVotchka
4. The Rush - Dashboard Confessional
5. Two Points for Honesty - Guster
6. You Make My Dreams - Hall & Oates
7. Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop - Landon Pigg
8. 1901 - Phoenix
9. Such Great Heights - The Postal Service
10. Fidelity - Regina Spektor
11. Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
12. Nobody Knows Me At All - The Weepies
13. Vagabond - Wolfmother
14. Tonight, Tonight - Smashing Pumpkins
15. Quelqu'un m'a dit - Carla Bruni
16. Rock 'N' Roll - Eric Hutchinson
17. Can't Go Back Now - The Weepies
18. The Chain - Ingrid Michaelson
19. A Lovely Sound - Chase Coy
20. Our Swords - Band of Horses
21. Geraldine - Glasvegas
22. All At Once - The Fray
23. Xavia - The Submarines
24. Fireflies - Owl City
25. Closer - Joshua Radin
26. Creator - Santigold
27. Little Romance - Ingrid Michaelson
The playlist is not finished yet though... so I'd love to hear your music recommendations!! I'm looking for music that will put me in a good mood while I'm walking to school in the mornings.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
PinkBow, a long-standing but recently-discovered (by me) member on flickr is inspiring me today with her gorgeous photos of Paris, taken on various trips to the city. Being an avid Francophile, I really must get myself to France in the near future!!