Saturday, January 24, 2009

H&M

   On a recent trip to the city, I went to H&M in Herald Square with a $40 gift card that I received as a birthday present a few months back. I ended up buying some very practical clothing for school (grr), but while I was there, I fell in love with two dresses that I did not buy:

     The first, a large black and white plaid which was not at all flattering ON...it made my shoulders look even broader than they, unfortunately, already are. It looked good on the mannequin though..


The second, a gorgeous 50's style dress that had a stunning silhouette. It gaped bizarrely in the back, though. I look back with regret - I should have bought it and had it taken in...

  Other than these two pieces, the store was filled with sales on all their winter-wear. Also, they got in racks upon racks of beautiful, delicate pastels in blue, pink, green and peach. I suppose I'll just have to go back for some of those...

No comments:

Post a Comment