Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tough Week...Good Music

  I hadn't really planned on venting on this blog... but I have been having a really difficult week. I'm sort of on the verge of breaking into tears. The only thing getting me through is a new band that one of my friends introduced to me. Actually, I have no idea if they're new - they're just new to me. It's called Tally Hall and I am especially obsessed with their song "Good Day." 
  Not only are their songs great, but they created a really entertaining internet show. The last couple minutes of the show are the music video for "Good Day."
  Click below to check it out:

(Click on it. Really. I promise it's worth it.)

2 comments:

  1. I love Tally Hall! "Good Day" is such a great song, it puts me in such a happy mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will have to check this song out - i think i only have one other song by them...

    ReplyDelete