Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rachel Comey shoes

  I was born with the genes for bad feet. I blame my parents for my
extra-long toes and complete lack of anything resembling an arch.
Because my feet have always practically refused to fit into any shoe 
that can be considered attractive, I developed a natural aversion
to shoe shopping. But recently, my distaste has changed into
something else. Now instead of hating shoes in general, I have started
coveting, lusting after, and drooling over all the shoes I wish I
could wear.
The other day I read in Nylon about Rachel Comey shoes, and I now
have another item to add to my "If only I could afford it" list (which
was already pretty extensive). Not only are these shoes GORGEOUS, but
they look like they're made with the highest quality materials and
serious love and care. And they even look comfortable! Sigh.


2 comments:

  1. thanks for checking out my blog - im loving yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hillary, You've won the MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer from Face Candy. Please email facecandyblog@gmail.com with your address. THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete