Tuesday, September 22, 2009

3.1

  I generally don't take pictures of what I wear to school, because I generally dislike what I wear to school. My school follows a very strict dress code policy, which includes relatively high necklines, a ban on sleeveless tops, and the restriction that skirts must come to the knee. Today, I happened to really like my outfit, for the first time in ages. I only managed to snap this picture before dashing out the door this morning:

(Jacket from Marshalls. t-shirt from Forever 21. Skirt from H&M. black studded flats from Marshalls.)

The following are 3 outfits that I liked from the 3.1 Phillip Lim Spring 2010 show. I found most of the collection uninspiring... a lot of the same old trench coats... sigh. But these are great:

(This feels a little bit Rodarte to me...)


No comments:

Post a Comment