Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Sister's Keeper

  The other day, I went to see My Sister's Keeper with a few friends. I read the Jodi Picoult book it is based upon years ago, and must say that I am not impressed with the movie remake. First of all, the ending was entirely different than the ending in the book. And not only that, but the movie ending was TERRIBLE. It's difficult to explain unless you've read the book, which I encourage that you do - Mrs. Picoult's writing is exceptionally good. 
  One good part of the movie was some of the acting. Cameron Diaz surprised me with how believable she was, as did Thomas Dekker. 
  The only other part I enjoyed was the soundtrack. The most memorably good song on it was Girls Just Want to Have Fun - sung by Greg Laswell. Click, listen, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment