Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer

  You know who I love? I love Zooey Deschanel. She is talented, quirky, and really gorgeous! I sometimes think that if there was one person I could swap exteriors with, it would be her. Some photos that illustrate just how pretty she really is:






Additionally, she will be starring in a movie coming out about a month from now, called 500 Days of Summer. Click for a clip from the movie. I don't know how to get videos directly on here yet... but if anyone would be interested in teaching me, it would be much appreciated!

And it's not only me, right?
Who are your girl-crushes??

2 comments:

  1. I agree. She's real pretty. To add videos use the video icon next to the add photos button or use a embed code that most videos might have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Zoey Deschanel, she gorgeous, talented and has an insane sense of style.

    theheartbreakinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete