Saturday, December 27, 2008

My reasons for keeping a blog:

There are a few reasons I decided to start keeping a blog:
1) I realized that I have more interests than can be discussed with my friends (hence the blog's title) and I figured that I would probably be able to find people with common hobbies/pursuits/fascinations on the internet. Though I'm really not sure how safe this is...
2) I need a place to rant.
3) I'm curious to see if anyone will take interest in anything I have to say.

Things I hope to discuss on my blog (aka topics that sound good in theory, but which I will probably discard in favor of whatever I find interesting next month...):
~Books/movies/theater/TV 
~Music
~Fashion
~Politics
~The average life of a trying-not-to-be-average teenager

I have pretty much no idea what I'm doing, but hopefully I'll figure it out as I go along... so, patience please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment